Friday, 25 April 2008

tagged ;O

List Out 20 names.
Tag people after doing it.
1. shaun kang
2. esther kee
3. jonathan gor
4. andy gor
5. keith gor
6. retardjess
7. annesha ants
8. xing gorilla :)
9. darren soh
10. jinjin
11. squishy fats
12. hin loong gor
13. uncle chee kin
14. jeremy gor
15. daphne
16. matt gor
17. sammy chew
18. chris tay
19. chunnymomo
20. john toh

How did you get to know 14? {jeremy gor}
Hahaha since primary school larh ! but only quite close from standard 4 onwards :)?

What would you do if you had never met 1? {shaunnie}
T.T.T.T.T.T.T don't take him away from meeeeee =C..I'd be crying my eyes and ears and mouth and nose and skin out now x) and and and I wouldn't have the craze about sheeps =C they're cute and fluffy !

What would you do if 9 and 20 dated you? {darren soh} {john toh}
LOLLL darren!! retarded doink :O It would be like..retard..and retard..and and and RETARDED
hahaha john toh? aiyarhhh he so nice..why lah no girl go after him...hahaha

Would 6 and 17 make a good couple? {jessica} {sammy}
zomgggg one's like..super retarded..the other is my brother..xD zomg later kaelan come after me with a knife :D !!

Do you think 8 is attractive? {xing}
aiyorhhh xing so pretty..how can a white board be destined to be with her HAHAHAHA.

Do you know anything about 12's family? {hin loong gor}
errrrrrrrrr family ah...i'm CLUELESS =P

Tell me something about 7. {annesha}
LOLL!! she is secretly related to ants yesh she is =P she inherited it and was born with her anty DNA LMAO

Who is 18's favourite celeb crush? {Chris Tay}
Heh? I don't think he has..do you chrissy?

What language does 15 speak? {daphne}
hahah lets see..english..bm..cantonese..mandarin ( I think...) and surely got others wan lah =.=

Who is going out with 19? {Chunny}
Chunny??? zomg chunny!! do u have a gf yet ??

How old is 16 now? {matt gorgor}
Matthew!!! he is exactly...9 days older than me..Lol he's 15 I'm 14 do the math :O

When was the last time you talked to 13? {uncle chee kin!}
Lol I just talked to him..last night? Asked me to go to Seafield's bonfire night on June 14..I'll most probably gooo I've never seen you for ages !!

Who is 2's favourite singer? {Esther}
esther...xD i know she likes the song Low lol..we practically sing it everyday

Would you date 4? {Andy gorgor}
EEp!!! nononono he's my GOR. and nothing MORE =P I love one and only one guy thank you :D

Would you date 17? {Sammy}
zomg INCEST!!! he's my brother for goodness sake :O

What is 10's last name? {Kay Jin}
errrr Jin? hahaha Ong Kay Jin mah :)

Would you ever consider being in a relationship with 11? {squishy}
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! That is the most hilarious question of the bunch..I shall not ever date squishy in my whole entire life :P he is SQUISHY lah..reserved only for singpeng hahahaha

Which school does 3 go to? {Jon gorgor}
College larh..not school..he goes to Limkokwing x)

Where does 6 live? {Retardjess}
Lol in SS17 with allt he other retards together!

What is your favourite thing about 5? {Keith Gor}
Lol he just talks so randomly and can make you laugh nonstop with all his wonderful emoticons on MSN and all his over reacting hahaha

No comments: