Monday, 5 May 2008

HAPPIE BDAY SHERMAN !!

hapie bday sherman sim shang rennn all the way in AUSTRALIA =P
Happie 20th bday !!! Hope your internet comes back soonnnn
But it was sooo weird since it was YOUR bday and YOU called me -.-?
hahaha u called me like...1150pm..and then 12am I wished you..thank you for saving my credit gor!! Lol..since you get all the free international calls :D
Hope you have fun in Aussieeee =D I still have the shirt you gave me :O!

P.S I FINALLY FINISHED DESIGNIN TEENACITY CAMP SHIRTTTT!!!!!!
Yesterday from 4pm-1149pm I was stuck designing it..
and then Today from 930-1130pm I finalized it..and its DONE
I wanna say a HUGE thank you to Kay Jin !! Who helped me by judging it..and saying which parts I should repair..Man you rockkk =D I owe you lots ( yes, I'll talk good about you to "ahem" from now on =P If I even get to see her hahahahah ) I shall belanja you when I see you :D

No comments: