Wednesday, 21 May 2008

tagged by chee kin

hahaha i just realised I was tagged by uncle after reading his blog after ages :) sorry uncle! I'll do it now ^^

1) What is the most important thing in your life?
- God,family and friends and...definitely someone x)
-
2) What is the last thing that you bought with your own money?
- my money? haha..pilot refill!
-
3) Where do you wish to get married?
- aww. Marriage? Where...somewhere romantic ;)
-
4) How old do you think you will be permanently owned by your love?
- hmmm...25 years old :D?
-
5) Are you in love?
- 1million percent
-
6) Where was the last restaurant you had dinner?
- hmm..dinner...? I forgot !
-
7) Name the latest book that you bought?
- o.o exercises for exam
-
8) What is your full name?
- Audrey Chew Ernern yes it is joined but it's pronounced separate
-
9) Do you prefer your mother or father?
- I love'em both =)
-
10) Name a person that you really wish to meet in real life for the first time.
- GOD GOD GOD !
-
11) Christina or Britney?
- neither!
-
12) Do you do your own laundry?
- yeap!
-
13) The most exciting place you want to go?
- exciting place..anywhere with him
-
14) Hugs or kisses?
- I love both =)...but I'd say hugs !
-
15) Point out 5 things about the person who tagged you.
- my uncle, leng zai :O, crazy person, all he thinks about is JOLINNN!! haha and..I'm talking to him right now!
-
8 things I am passionate about:
1. God
2. Music!
3. Designing
4. Cheerleading!
5. Shoppingggg!!
6. I don't
7. know
8. already
-
-
8 things I say too often:
1. fattish!
2. lame lame lame
3. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
4. squish!
5. weeeeeeeee
6. retardddd
7. fatso!!
8. omgawshhh
-
-
8 books I’ve read recently:
1. sejarah text book
2. storybooks
3. Pn. Ranjit's magazine
4. school books?
-that's all-
-
-
8 songs I could listen to over and over again:
1. Wo Bu Pei - Jay Chou
2. Cry - Rihanna
3. Cry - Mandy Moore
4. Wakatte itahazu - Fushigi Yuugi
5. When I'm with you - faber drive
6. Step up dance songs
7. One in a million - Miley Cyrus
8. Say Goodbye - Jordan Knight ft Deborah
-
-
8 things I learned last year:
1. History is an evil subject
2. Love hurts more than you can say
3. Working gives you money :D
4. Never ever give up on life.
5. going out with friends is fun =)
6. shopping for presents can drain your wallet especially when it's christmas
7. Think before you say something
8. Love someone before it's too late

No comments: