Sunday, 25 October 2009

Acts Teens Revo Camp!!

Today I went to church for both the morning and evening services..and I just gotta shout this out !


ACTS TEENS REVOLUTION NEW NORMAL CAMP!

It's from Dec 6 - 9 !
Which is a Sunday - Wednesday!
It's during the holidays!!
What's there to lose?

Its RM200 for 4days and 3nights!
This includes the bus fee, food, lodging and goodies!
The bus fee per person is like already RM20 each.
Including other goodies? That would be another RM20
which means it's only RM40 for one day for your food and lodging!
Isn't that really cheap?

There's a humongous olympic size swimming pool there
There's an awesome indoor basketball court
AND MANY MORE.
Really! I've been there!

Worried about the long ride?
MBS Rawang is only 45 minutes away from Subang Jaya!

PLEASE this is a very limited camp :)
There's only 106 spaces left!

Guess what?
SMK SS17 students are given priority too!!

Since our Christian Fellowship is adopted by Acts Church, we get the opportunity to join this camp!! So please do ask me for more information and I have the forms right in front of me this instant. SERIOUSLY. If you're not from my school. I don't care ! You still can come !


I'VE SIGNED UP!!

HAVE YOU ;)?


No comments: