Thursday, 12 November 2009

Amanda Janelle Quahh :O


Headed to Asia Cafe to meet up with this woman at 12.30 for lunch. Woman here was supposed to be studying for her A Levels. But since we were crapping too much on twitter yesterday, we decided to finally meet and talk for the first time! Amanda Janelle Quah :D


The weather was probably pms-ing. It poured. it stopped. It stormed. It stopped. It drizzled. It stopped. It was bright. It was dark. SO..we practically remained at Asia Cafe for 5 hours talking nonstop.


The minute I took off, the sky was fairly dark. The minute I crossed over to my area, another storm arose. Started texting Shaun C. Lightning started to strike. I wasn't sure whether I should have used my umbrella. Used it in the end, and it broke. How nice.


Came back home and saw a strudel calling my name. Gosh. The blueberry apple goodness. Me and my sister whacked the whole thing and left my brother with nothing. YAY.



Oh and guess who got a new big fat christmas treeee :O

No comments: