Friday, 6 November 2009

SMK SS17 CF End Year Party

Today, SMK SS17 had their final Christian Fellowship of the year at my house. I went crazy and put it on facebook and invited tons of people. Little did I know, that all those people would show up !

There were about SIXTY people present in my house. I had to open the sliding door and some had to even sit outside. It was hotter than a sauna and stuffier than a sardine can. There was no way to walk in my living room. The committee members of 2010 were revealed and the president is

MATTHEW CHAN YIK MENG !


Pastor Andy then gave the message and unfortunately I didn't really get to listen to it because I had to stand outside. There was really not enough space in there ! Haha.


Then it was MAKAN TIME !!! I think I should have ordered more food.

- 30 packets of maggi goreng
- 40 chicken wings
- 1kg nuggets
- 1kg fishballs
- 2 loaves of sandwiches
- 1 pot of macaroni
- 1 loaf of banana cake
- 2 tubs of orange sprite

ALL GONE. LITERALLY!!!


After that all of us were astonished as Mun Hong took the stage and started playing piano. Little did I know that he's already playing Grade 8 pieces. ALL HAIL COW MUN HONG !


Thanks to Derrick as well as Mun Hong who stayed back and helped me shift the furniture and clean up :) Very "manly" hahaha.

Thank you list
1) The whole GGB gang.
2) All the forms that came.
3) The ex students (Shaun + Adeline)
4) Jeremy Yee (ex SMKSU president)
5) Those who contributed to the food
6) Pastor Andy for speaking !!!


Yuan Qi, Jess, Annesha, Xing and I headed to Annesha's house to just crash. Literally. We almost broke her bed, I heard it crack. Headed to the park after that. Bumped into Syaddad there. Practically spent almost an hour talking to him. Hahaha ! First time wei.


BBQ tomorrowwww ;)

No comments: