Thursday, 17 December 2009

Avatar Nuffnang Screening !

Mum fetched me to 1 Utama, thanks so much. Met up with Jeremy there and headed all around 1 Utama for a little christmas shopping ! I learnt that STICKY ROCKS. Its rock candy which makes your world go happy :D

We headed to Italiannies for dinner and ordered Sausage Carbonara. But guess what, Shrimp Linguine came instead. Who cares, just whack only.

Ordered the Pan Fish thing which I forgot. Please don't order it. Way too dry. I ate like 2 pieces and Jeremy had to finish it. HAHAH. Oh Island Breeze Fling rocks.

BAM! the bill amounted to an awesome number, RM80.00! And guess what, I DIDN'T HAVE TO PAY ! Jeremy fished out the cash and my heart was at ease :P Thank you thank you thank you

Well, movie was my treat because I won the tickets thanks to the awesome NUFFNANG ! My sad dilemma of my life somehow won me tickets ! Yeah, the competition required me to state my hardest dilemma I've faced.

AVATAR WAS AN AWESOME MOVIE.
MUST WATCH!!! MUST WATCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I give it like a .... 10/10 ??
I don't know
It was just awesome
Graphics Rocked
The whole thing
WAS AWESOME.

Oh oh, saw Jacquelyn there too :)

3 comments:

Nicole ^^ said...

OMG!!! U watched Avatar?!?! I watched it yesterday! It was awesome awsome awsome!!!!

Nicole ^^ said...

by yesterday I meant on Sunday 20th of December. :D

*~xtra-audrey-nary~* said...

lol yeah it's a good movie