Saturday, 26 December 2009

bump bum bump

Went to church for Homes Christmas Party Post Mortem Meeting. We were yawning like crazy as it was an early morning, was stuffing NERDS down my throat to stay awake, thanks Charlotte. Which reminds me..

SHAUN CHIEN EU MING MANA MY NERDS FROM SINGAPORE !?

Headed to Sunway Pyramid after that spontaneously, wanted to watch a movie but line was reaching the toilet. Headed to Sushi King to fill our tummies and met up with Matt Lai.

Headed to play bumper cars!! 5 grown teenagers picking on 5 year olds. Such bliss. I still haven't sat on the ferris wheel nor see the dolphins and sealions ! :O and worse, i haven't even ridden on a ride in Sunway Lagoon before.


I wanna go :(
Tomorrow heading down to Johor and back to Selangor on the same day.
Barf bag here I come.


did you know that I miss you :)

No comments: