Thursday, 24 December 2009

PMR Results Day

Put on that stupid uniform, headed to school, heard screams, heard crying, finally the results slipped into my hand. First thing in my mind? WHAT'S ESTHER'S RESULTS ! i GOTTA TELL HER!! So retarded right?

Finally my retarded son prince squishy arrived !! We took the group photo without him. He came late. First thing he said to me?

AUDREY GIVE ME A HUG!!!!!

-HUGGGGGG-

aud : eh. Pn Koh Lee Lee staring lah.

Gave him his much awaited gingerbread which he fattishly finished.
Oh yes, and he's a nerd too and got straight As.

and what results did I get?

The number of As rhymes with Heaven :)

seven...heaven...get it?

also known as

STRAIGHT As!!!! Thank you GODDDDD :)


Kian Yip fetched me to One Utama and we had a crazy shopping spree.

I spent RM20 on a dress and two skirts !
He spent RM207 on 3 tees and 4 pants !

Came home and saw the couple heading out to their Christmas Eve date :)
My awesome possum brother brought Victoria to..Victoria Station.
How sweet.

Headed to cousin's christmas dinner ! Bryan and Kristie Chew ! She also got straight As for PMR ! Congrats cuzzin.

Made friends with a crazy girl , Yenlin !! Another person who got 7As.

PMR IS TOO EASY.
WHY EVERYONE GET STRAIGHT AS ONE ?

No comments: