Wednesday, 23 December 2009

Post Pmr Results !


Anyways, christmas is all about giving ain't it? Spent millions of hours baking 3 batches of gingerbread man ! There's big ones, tiny ones, and not to forget the overload of cards !! Yes, they are edible. If you get diarrhea, I'm sorry :D. So yes, I can proudly say

I AM DONE WITH CHRISTMAS SHOPPING !

and have received a few myself :D *hint hint*

Anyways..in about 9 hours, PMR Results will be released!!
Am i anxious? Nervous?
Truthfully, NOT AT ALL!
God's just totally awesome.
Tossed PMR out of my mind a long time ago :)

Actually i'm really starting to miss the retards. Was just browsing through old photos and realised... i miss you guys so much!! The retarded fattish talks we always have.

The GGB Gang who gangbangs everyone and I became the additional first girl member or what not crap they said.

Sadly, my wife won't be there. She's still in Aussie till 4th January. I miss you Esther Kee Pei Fern!! COME BACK NOWWW!! jump back in a kangaroo's pouch or something :(


Xin Xing ;
Audrey ;

10 too early tomorrow. go 1030. i don' wanna be one of the anxious students waiting and waiting while the kerani get things sorted out

Okay see you then, wear uniform right?

No no no, wear mini skirt go

yeah, I'll wear a spaghetti strap with a plunging neckline

Yeap, I'll wear a bikini and blind everyone with my fats. so so they won't be able to approach me and ask me my results.


Ah, it's been awhile since I've worn uniform.

1 comment:

Honeybunny said...

Merry Christmas~! :P

If you ever felt the urge to talkcock =), come chat at http://www.cbox.ws/?kennysia