Wednesday, 20 January 2010

*&)#%*#&$)!?

Yours truly has finally decided to take tuition.
ADD MATHS.
Guess who's my sitting partner?
CHOON THYE AND MUN HONG
hahahahhaa.
As if I don't get enough of Choon Thye everyday -.-


Today. was one of the most stressing days I've ever had after tuition ended.
I realised.
I had so much work not done.
The clothes were screaming at me "IRON US~~"
I ran.
So many responsibilities unfulfilled.
So many events coming up which I'm in charge of.
I'm just bursting.
I can scream at anyone at this point.
I want a human punch bag :( just kidding.

AUDREY CHEW ERNERN
SHUT UP
YOU KNOW YOU CAN DO IT!!!
-attempts to be semangated-


You know how people normally don't mix so much with friends when they're really busy? I'm the opposite. If I don't talk to someone about it. I'd die, probably roll up into a ball and decompose never to be found again.


SHAUN CHIEN EU MING REPLY ME LAHHHHHH!!!!!! :'(

No comments: