Friday, 29 January 2010

Girls like Boys Like Girls!

After Christian Fellowship at my house, Sam suddenly came back home and said

"Audrey, if you wanna go get the Nokia X6 coupon, come with me now."
Without thinking, I just got my stuff and rushed out the door , heading to Mont Kiara.

Reached the entrance and it was jam packed with people
and it even started raining!
Then the horrible news came,

THE GATES WILL OPEN IN 3 HOURS TIME.

started texting Shaun Chien and Chee Kin to pass the time.

So most of us took shelter under a flyover bridge.
Well, there's a first for everything!
It was amusing seeing all the blues and pinks everywhere as those who wanna stand a chance to get that coupon, gotta wear those colours.

Soon the rain cleared up and yes, we headed back to the gate now with even more bloggers.
Jeffro, Victoria, Alex, Dusty, Bernard, Jacquelyn, Jackie and more.
THEN IT STARTED RAINING AGAIN

WHAT!?!?

The main gate finally opened and we were the first batch to be let in,
my holding hands partner was Jacquelyn!
It was FREAKING packed okay.
My feet were trampled over by elephants.

This is just a mere glimpse of the crowd there.
No thanks to smokers who made it worse!
Not to forget those random people who start pushing here and there which only resulted in people falling on the railings and hurting themselves.

a.k.a.
Audrey Chew Ernern.

FINALLY WE GOT IN THE HALL!!!
Rejoice, WE COULD BREATHE!!!!
Oh yes, and we could go to the toilet too :D hahaha.

300 of these cards were given out to all the people that wore blue / pink. First come first serve.
Sadly, I didn't get one but my brother did. Later, 66 / 300 people would be able to purchase a

NOKIA X6
for only
RM66!!

-jealousy arises-

Since I was texting Shaun, he told me Chia Sing was there too!!
So both of us met up and decided to stick together.
Not forgetting the part we kept calling Shaun and said the exact same things to him.
We didn't plan to.
But some how, we were both so alike :D

Then I met Joseph!
Gosh. and so many other people too like
Amanda Quah, Chester, Wen Yee( I can't believe I didn't recognise you) ,
made new friends with another Amanda too :D

DJ Utt from MTV was the emcee of the event!
Malaysian bands started coming up and performing
Khalil Fong from Hong Kong even performed !
Me and Chia Sing started slow dancing for the fun of it.
The song was catchy okay ;D

Then we got extremely thirsty and there were no stalls around!
Then..we saw the VIP Area..
Desperate and slightly tired.
We typed this message on her phone,
showed it to one of the workers

and VOILA!!! WE GOT A FREE CUP OF SPRITE!
Since the performances were still continuing and Boys Like Girls were still nowhere to be seen...

We decided to sit down on the floor and just chill!
Yes we know our feet are extremely disgusting
This was how my feet were AFTER i washed it several times.

Decided it was time to squeeze to the front.
Went over a million obstacles
managed to get to the first few rows from the stage..and then..

THEY APPEARED!!!!
Boys Like Girls finally stepped on the stage and started of their concert with

LOVE DRUNK!

Followed by

Hero Heroine
Two Is Better Than One
Heart Heart Heartbreak
Thunder
She's Got A Boyfriend Now
The Great Escape

I missed out one song!
What's it?
I kept tweeting after every song was performed.
HAHAH

Martin came down from the stage and into the VIP Section
Then, he stepped unto the railing dividing the VIP Section and the audience
Which was exactly where I was!!
Chia Sing and I rushed to the side and she managed to touch him :(
Well, I managed to see his boxers :D
HAHAHAHA

The security guards were actually pulling his boxers from the back to prevent him from falling into the audience.



I HAD AN AWESOME TIME
CHIA SING YOU ROCK LAH WOMAN.

2 comments:

Serge Norguard said...

waaa looks like you had a good time.

LOL

*~xtra-audrey-nary~* said...

Hhaahha yup definitely did :)