Thursday, 21 January 2010

ladadee ladadoo ladadum

HAPPY SWEET 16TH BIRTHDAY PAMELA !!!!!
I've only known you for like 4 days as you just shifted into my class.
And you're definitely one totally awesome possum girl :D
Hope you liked the chocolate :)
Oh oh, I stole your photo from facebook.
Your photo's like super duper pooper coooollll :D

Updates
1. Had an onion fight at school just like when we were form 1. Bio rocks.
2. walked to SS15 after school to laminate stuff
3. Shaun stopped by when I was eating my lunch alone. Haha!
4. Bumped into Joel V and Joel L and Joel V treated me to a drink :D'
5. Heard my name being called out of no where, saw Carmen and Jeremy
6. Walked to Parade to buy BM novel book.


SPORTY NIGHT @ USJ2/6 field
22 Jan at 8pm!
Anyone wanna comeee =)?
There's gonna be basketball, futsal and
random gamesss :)

No comments: