Tuesday, 26 January 2010

the road is running?

Decided to go to Gloria Jeans as its 30% off for ladies on Tuesday :D
So.. I just sat down, sipped my iced coffee and finished two history essays and my math :) Finished my physics report in school earlier too!
Awesome.

AND YES
FINALLY
INTERACT FRIENDSHIP DAY LETTER WAS APPROVED....
WE'LL BE TAKING ORDERS STARTING FEBRUARY 1ST 2010 !!

Stocked up on my valentine day card materials. and headed home only to find that all the clothes got drenched.

Went road run practice and 1 minute after I started jogging,
I got stomach ache.
I don't mean stomach cramps.
I mean STOMACH ACHE.
So yeah, somehow my speed went up due to stomach ache.
IT'S NOT FUN I TELL YOU.

Derrick started posing as usual :P
With his six packs and playboy boxers. HAHA.
Correction, PINK Playboy Boxers.

Today was so not my day.
Had headache in class.
Almost smashed my head to the desk because i almost dozed off in a second.
Thank you Choon Thye :) somehow you made my headache better.
Had slight fever.
Had stomach ache.

What a day, huh?

STILL HAPPY THOUGH :)

No comments: