Saturday, 6 February 2010

"17nian Road Run"

I opened my eyes.....

OH CRAP. I DIDN'T SET MY ALARM!

It was 7.30am and school started 10 minutes ago.
I reached in 15 minutes, crazily.
I actually ran from my house.
WASTE OF STAMINA.

Today, the Seventeenian Road Run took place as always.
This time I was form 4.
Wow. That's fast.
The usual warm ups,
The girls who were planning on walking.
The guys who were racing to get first.
The mp3s and mp4s and iPods all popped out like daisies.

AND IT BEGAN!!!!
-run run run run run run -
and I finally reached school!

Audrey Chew Ernern for the first time in history actually won a medal for sports.
Yeah, I myself was shocked, I decided to jog this year just to try it out.
So yeah, I got 7th place for Form 4 girls.
Thank you God :) ! The guys were totally dumbfounded

AUDREY BOLEH LARI OHH~~~ LAN CI OH~~

The teacher pronounced my name as AUDREY CHEN WEI ERN.
How did I end up with Kaelan's chinese name!?

Now, i'm currently at Shihlin Taiwan Street @ Subang Parade.
I just finished a bowl of mee sua and I'm waiting for my photos to develop :)
Yes I bathed before I came , I don't wanna stink up the entire mall :)

THE CHALLENGE CONTINUES TONIGHT! :)

No comments: