Thursday, 4 February 2010

Bershopping-shopping.

Reminder to all SS17 students,
TOMORROW, 5TH FEB IS THE LAST DAY TO ORDER FRIENDSHIP DAY STUFF :)

Headed to Sunway Pyramid with Joseph :)
I've known him since I was 11 and I only got to meet him officially..TODAY.
Yeah, I know, such a delay.
Went ice skating! It was so fun. Because it was NOT CROWDED!

He needed to do some chinese new year shopping.

I TOLD MYSELF NOT TO BUY ANYTHING.

But...He kept asking me if I wanted to. So.. I bought a dress.
....It was 70% off :(...
RM188.80 ---> RM56.60
how to say no ?

Met Ken-ji in the bus on the way home.
Only a genius like him can sleep standing up.
-applauds-


I'm so disappointed in the movie,
My Sister's Keeper.
OF ALL THINGS.
They edited the ending and Anna lives and Kate dies!?
I was literally staring at the TV with my jaw hanging out.
HOW CAN THEY SWITCH DEATHS!?
The book was way better.

No comments: