Wednesday, 29 September 2010

Bazoonks

A photographer came today to give us some pointers on how to shoot under bright light with too much exposure and all. What we enjoyed was practically we spent the whole period out of class !

Influencing people to start joining twitter. Victims are 

Classmates received their Junior Cert Art projects back today and I was starstruck. My jaw hung down and my tongue reached the ground and became a red carpet. Like those cartoons. 

Their art projects were extremely spectacular and totally mind blasting. 
We don't even have art for our PMR back in Malaysia 
and here they have to sketch real people and many other things as well as create their own piece of art like for instance 

Marie made a ballerina out of barbwire

I mean, 
wow. 
I feel so incapable.

No comments: