Thursday, 9 September 2010

bumblebee tuna!

TODAY MY LIFE WAS GONE.

DEVASTATED.

RUINED.

CRUSHED.

BLOWN TO SMITHERINS.

WHY YOU ASK ME??

WHY!!!!!??????????

I took out my camera to snap a photo..and then..displayed on the screen were the words

"no memory card"

....
...
..
..
..
a moment of silence please
..
..
....
...

Okay back to reality, so yes this post will have 0 photos. ANYWAY today it was all about singing.

In Speech/Drama class we learnt a song with actions

I like bumblebee bumblebee tuna~
I like bumblebee bumblebee tuna~
I like bumblebee bumblebee tuna~
I love a sandwich made with bumblebeeeeee

and in french we learnt another song! Sur La Route - Téléphone
But all we remembered was

Je suis sur la route... OOOHHHHHH
Je suis en de route!

The whole song was just about someone on the road. HAHAH it was just funny cos we didn't really get the song. Anyway just got back from worship practice :) I hate car rides. Like absolutely detest it.

Actually cried on the way back from massive headache and vomited after.
Gah.

No comments: