Saturday, 11 September 2010

volleyball snorkeling

Had P.E. today and ended up playing volleybal ( i know that's not what they're doing in the photo but that's not the point)

HAHA ANYWAY, i've never played volleyball in my entire life and this is my first. Generally and mostly I suck in all sports alive but I did want to try, basically I wanted to just..hang around at..y'know the back?

Little did I know they
rotated positions

shudders.

But best part of the day was that our
Math teacher didn't come
and we spent the whole time playing outside ! Started doing loads of jump shots! This was practically the only photo that all of us were up at the same time :)

Headed to Cafe Latte as we had to take a group photo with Conor, Noel & Darragh as a part of the newspaper article on how Cafe Latte has the youth music night on every Saturday!

I'm GONNA BE IN THE NEWSPAPERS
I'll probably look dreadful as it was a candid. oh well. i dont even know when it's coming out..or what paper?!

Wait, actually no, the best part of the day was after school :)!

WHY? we had our first dance practice for the musical grease!!!

I LOVE DANCING!
I miss dancing. alot. Edel was our teacher again and of course her technique is crazy fun. it's more like keep up or get lost in the distance. hahaha!

Although I totally messed up HAHA. It was super duper fun :)

When will dancing ever not be ;)?

Headed to Jamzone Youth at night and Tian gave a really powerful message about how

God can come back at any unexpected moment
so how are we living our lives now?

Broke up into small groups after that to discuss and everyone got to voice out their own opinions was a great way of sharing experiences :)

Oh , Blogger auto-rotated my photo. ignore it.

Aside from all that, we celebrated Andy's belated birthday as well and he got to choose a present from ..

THE BOX....

Well, it's a big box filled with wrapped up random presents. It could be cash , or it could be a toilet roll. :D

WHAT DID HE GET?

A SNORKELING SET!!

Hahahaha talk about random :)

No comments: