Tuesday, 28 September 2010

Rock That Road :)

Rocky Road
digestive biscuits, marshmallows smothered in chocolate sprinkled with rainbow coloured hundreds and thousands freshly baked by Marie McKeogh !

How can something so breathtaking be so sinful!

A big thank you to Eamon for treating me ! :D The school worker treated me to a rocky road woo! So yeah today was the final day T.Y.1 would be incharge of the coffee morning for now, next week it's up to the T.Y.2s!

Got a depressed text from Jeremy C and decided to give him a call once school was over. Talked to him for five minutes and ended up laughing my head off going on and on in Manglish (Malay+English) only to discover Lena standing behind me smiling as I sound totally different than I normally do in class.

Oh the awkwardness :D

No comments: