Wednesday, 8 September 2010

zzzzzz.

Sean's head got bigger today.
As if it wasn't big enough :P He now has an idea that he's being called cute by Malaysian girls. which is sort of true but still his head's just going berserk.

Anyway i'm on duty for Coffee morning next Tuesday

WHAT DO YOU SUGGEST I SELLL?? :)

What would you guys like to eat during break time :)

Contrast
of probably the tallest and the shortest in my class. Shockingly I'm not the shortest. HAH to all Malaysian people who said I'd be like a leprechaun. Oh and Aisling if you're reading this your height is really cute :D

School ending at 3.30pm tends to get really...tiring. Was yawning nonstop throughout the last few periods..and you know how contagious yawning can be right?

Wanna know something ?

I'm taking my driving theory test in a month

CRAP. BETTER START STUDYING :(

No comments: