Tuesday, 5 October 2010

aku akan potong! HAHAHA.

KKKKRRRRRIIIIIIINNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!

the fire bell went out and all of us started running with sarcasm written all over our faces.

"run!! run!! we're in danger oh noooo!!"

All the students assembled in the field and the sarcasm continued 

"Thank God we survived that awful fire!"

while secretly going 

"YES, NO CLASSES!"

only to hear a teacher say

"false alarm people!"

Oh well, it was fun while it lasted eh ?

5TH OCTOBER
Next up, birthday wishes to darling Sonia who's..14 now ? Wow you're only 14! 
HAHAH I THOUGHT YOU WERE LIKE 15 :D
Nah, you're still the little girl I know :)
hope the short text message was good enough to be your present. You take care okay!

6TH OCTOBER

Happy birthday to 
Sean Chang Wen Hong ;)
my awesome slit eyed neighbour. I know we're not the ultimate closest of buds but hey, you were still my neighbour ! haha, hope you're gonna have a great birthday :)

I was bored at one o'clock in the morning.
Grabbed a pair of scissors and chopped off my hair.
Haha first time I dared to chop of that much with my own hands. Well, not all, my hair is shorter in the front than the back :) It's not like everything's off. I look horrible with everything short :)

No comments: