Monday, 4 October 2010

Food for thought

It's been 3 months since I actually sat in front of the TV, just to watch a show.
It's always been a 15min thing while I eat my dinner or iron the clothes.
But I actually did it today. Watching a movie made me think alot.

My personal stand is, to wait for the right time, to be with that right someone.
Due to past experiences, a boyfriend for the time being is not part of my plan.

In the movie I watched, the girl was in a similar situation.
Everything seemed fine. she met this guy. they eventually fell in love. Then she wanted to wait.
Then, he died in a car crash at 18 years of age.

I know everything is part of God's plan and if that's part of the plan, so be it.
But, hey, it would be rather miserable if I were to die at 18. or worse, the person I love.

Don't get me that way, I'm still sticking to the waiting.
Just some food for thought, that's all.

No comments: