Thursday, 7 October 2010

Guidance!

Happy Birthday Guide!
One of the coolest names I've ever known :D It's been great meeting you and getting know you in the short time I've been in Ireland :D It's an honour to be on the worship band with you most of the time :D Oh and yes, sharing my first karaoke duet with you :D

Sorry haven't been updating my blog as much as I normally do which is practically everyday. Well I did actually update a blogpost last night, but I came to my senses and deleted it.

This is what happens when you think too much and jump from A --> Z

Well I have four A4 pages of English essays to be done and tons of projects as well :)
Atleast it's English. If I had to do four A4 pages of Malay I think I'd die. Well, I would probably be having all that if I was still in Malaysia but BLEHH. SPM you can go die hohoho.

Will be going horse riding again tomorrow! We'll say more about that!

No comments: