Wednesday, 13 October 2010

journal

Ms Egan came in and gave us the details of our outdoor pursuits!

Next Monday & Tuesday my entire year will be going to Birr which is an outdoor activity centre which will involve sleeping bags, mud, rain, freezing temperatures and yeah practically getting wrecked

WOOOOO. 
She even said that there'll be swimming and the current temperature now is around 5 degrees? Anyone fancy a swim in an icy cold lake? It'll definitely be a big wake up call :D

downloaded the new version of MSN. It's kinda cool with the sync with Facebook and how you can leave video voicemails on your friends conversation page. But thing is, now my conversations all have a white background and I can't seem to change them back which makes me cry everytime I use msn.

I HATE ASTIGMATISM ! :(


No comments: