Sunday, 10 October 2010

TEN TEN TEN TEN~~




Had our first recording today. For our Young Social Innovators project, we're recording a CD. So we're covering I'll Stand By You so a whole bunch of us headed over to Sean's and started recording! It was so funny how every voice just sounded so different from another :)

We had a surprise birthday celebration for Darragh who had the honour of his birthday happening on 10/10/10. So we got him a cake and everything and this was not planned till today. It was actually just supposed to be recording and dinner at Sean's. One thing led to another and BAM. impromptu surprise party ! 

Thank you to all those who made it happen ! :)

Sean's mum, Anne started asking for us to sing in the kitchen, a lil of this and a lil of that and we all started having solos with sausages, chicken, chips and salad stuffed in our mouths :)


Most of all, a big thank you to Sean's parents - Anne and Pat for giving us an awesome BBQ as well as mouthwatering desserts, a yummy pavlova with chocolate biscuit cakes :) Oh yum.

William and Noel took my camera and this is what happens when you don't know how to use it. Hahaha it was so funny cos I didn't even know this was in my camera..till I uploaded it on my computer. Oh and my camera is flooded with photos of them as well. Man. I hate having to edit all those red eyes off! 


Recording was definitely interesting and I'm glad I love it so much as I'll be doing this for the next 4 months? Hahaha! Oh man it's fun editing voices just for the craic :D 
Helium voice ftw!

P.S. SHOULD I UPLOAD MY VIDEOS ON FACEBOOK / YOUTUBE?
Drop your comment on my chatbox on the left!

oh yeah :D i cut my hair like really short with my own hands :D
I know, i've been cutting my hair alot lately lol.



No comments: