Tuesday, 2 November 2010

Ants Robert Alan Chan :)

This post is dedicated to three people I love so much I can kill you guys....
that didn't come out right.

Anyway I did a three homosapien birthday mashup.
All three of you changed my world as I became a teenager and began form one with you guys


ANNESHA MARY KOSHY
2 NOVEMBER 
You were the goof. Always making stupid remarks and impressions with your retarded braces jutting out when you didn't need it in the first place. You were the tallest among us all and I can never forget the moments where we made the video and we hit you in the face with a DVD :)

I'll see you later at Sunway Pyramid okay? We shall go jalan jalan together :) Sniff.

ALAN CHAN WENG JUN
9 NOVEMBER
You were always the mysterious character in my brain. For two whole years all you said to me was hi even though you were in my class. You were known as the guy who made girls hearts melt with your dazzling smile. Then we had our class holiday and that changed everyday ;) I finally got to know you. I regret not spending more time with you wasting those two years :) I miss you Chan!

JESSICA HWANG IT VERN
10 NOVEMBER
You fatso, fattish, rolling all over the earth with your never ending tummy swallowing food. One day you're stomach will be a black hole man. All you ever did was eat but never grew fat. I loved walking around with you for nothing. Going to eat mamak, going for a jog and end up eating Rotiboy and having a cup of passion fruit bubble tea omg. You just made me get fatter you donkey. I miss you and your drama.

Anyway guys,
This video is for you :)

No comments: