Friday, 19 November 2010

ChurpChurp is awesome. CHURPAWESOME


Thanks to Churpchurp

I have now won 2 awesome tickets to the upcoming twisted fairytale we know and love.
I know it's a company that's in Malaysia that are for fellow tweeters but hey, I still earn money from tweeting and I'm entitled to enter the competitions! 

So the movie is coming out on 25th November but I have tickets to the 
PREMIERE - 24TH NOVEMBER!

Who's the lucky one who's going to get the tickets?

The winner is...

JESSICA HWANG IT VERN 
&
ANNESHA MARY KOSHY!

This is your birthday present my awesome fatsos :)
Hope you have a blast! Remember to be there by 8.30pm to collect your tickets at 
Cathay Cineplex e@Curve

Happy belated Birthday to the Dummy across the street,

Damien Woo Win Kit :)

Did you get my text? I'm not too sure if you did but I hope you did :)
All the best in enjoying your birthday with a truckload of SPM papers being thrown at you.
Don't worry, you'll come out triumphant and you'll be having the time of your life
Thanks for all the random chats at night where it's 5 in the morning for you.
I know it's when you're bored and have no one else to talk to.
But I appreciate so much :) That you take the effort to still keep in touch.

MISS YOU DAMI :)

No comments: