Monday, 1 November 2010

Hellowin!

University of Limerick 
was where I spent my Sunday Afternoon. I was supposed to be more energetic and y'know, lively as I had an extra hour of snooze time last night as daylight savings is officially on which means Malaysia is now 8 hours away. But for some reason I woke up every hour due to dreams that had Malaysian friends in them

I went to U.L to watch Fame The Musical! We had superb seats as it was just a small hall but that means I had spectacular view of the actors & actresses. The dancing was simply breath taking and the singing would echo in your ears even after they stopped singing. 

There's a thing about really hot muscular men dancing around the stage strutting their stuff :D
Oh the girls were very hot too.

P.S. we were supposed to go to the night show but it was cancelled last minute. Thus, we took the matinee show instead.

As I didn't know I was free at night, I didn't think I was able to go around for Halloween. So.. I had ZERO ideas on what to dress up as. Slipped on a dress (I threw out half my closet in the process), put up some make up. Got the idea of the black tears from Shing Yin, the ones she did for Jian during the Leo IR Night earlier this year. I had one hour okay, my brain was wrecked, I had no other ideas haha.

Oh not to forget, my awesome
knife-through-the-head-hairband
which I bought for last halloween at Jess' party Haha!

 Met up with the TY students in Ballina and they were just hanging around there out in the cold. There were loads of them dressed up (Yes Connor is Austin Powers) which was definitely not something often seen in Malaysia. There were TONS of trick or treaters at each doorstep getting buckets of candy and cash :(

YEAH THEY GET CASH.

WHY CAN'T I GO TRICK / TREATING TOOO :(

People who didn't have get ups still brought their game by slapping on some face paint like Alex who definitely was able to stand out with a white face :D Most of us looked like we were in some black & white movie the entire night. All the colours on our clothes were just completely unseen haha.

Salute to Lauren who conjured up her outfit just an hour before heading out. She was a pirate without a sword and used mine. Then she said she was more like a gypsy and called Ben her goat. 

It's Halloween :D You can be who you wanna be :D

The guys started fooling around. 
Chewing gum 
was now used for learning :) Specificly, spelling. Adding an alphabet to create a ....new word? 
Don't get what I'm talking about?

Look closely at the signboard :)
very..closely

After shivering out in the cold and practically dying, we all crashed at Ronia's house and started watching

HANNIBAL.

Why did I stay to watch? Just because I wanted to be indoors in a warm place. I ended up looking at my pillow during half the movie. Human cannibalism. Not exactly my favourite topic. But hey, I got a piece of melon!

Yeah random. But it's melon! Thanks to the gang of humans that walked me back to my house :) Interesting halloween. Definitely cool to see people all hyped up and dressing up. But I feel deprived not being able to trick or treat. hmph.

Mum
returned from Malaysia yesterday with a truckload of goodies (mostly Malaysian cooking materials so we can have awesome Malaysian food like real authentic SATAYY ). She came back with some of the things ordered from Malaysia by yours truly. Like 123 developed photos :D

THEN I SAW THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG.

Big thank you to Chong Ying Yee for posting this to my letter box (in Malaysia) which my mum then brought over for me! Although it is ginormous in size. Like OMG WHAT KIND OF S SIZE IS THIS?
 But I love it! Thank you for the interact shirt.

I LOVE SMK SS17 INTERACT :)

THEN MY EYEBALLS ROLLED OUT.
I DIDN'T KNOW MY NAME WAS GOING TO BE EMBROIDERED!
I thought it was gonna be the typical iron on words y'know? OMG YOU GUYS ROCK. 
You awesome you know that :)?

Starling Records badges 
have arrived as well!!
Thank you to Joel Loi for printing them and mum for bringing them all the way from Malaysia
I designed them in a rush but I hope you guys like em!
There's only 
50 pieces 
for each design so grab 'em while stocks last!

ONLY €2 EACH!!! :)

Ask Audrey Chew - Class of T.Y.1 if interested! 




No comments: