Tuesday, 2 November 2010

IF I HAD RAPUNZEL’S HAIR

Rapunzel : A Tangled Tale 
will be hitting the screen on Nov 25 in Malaysia and it's definitely a dream come true. I mean since I was a little girl I always heard of Rapunzel but no there was no big movie in the cinemas. Now there's a remake and it looks more interesting than ever!

What would it be like to have 70 feet of magical long golden shiny hair?

You tell me! I can already think of all the crazy, outrageous, irrational, AWESOME things you can do with it.

1) I could join a modelling competition for a shampoo ad and I mean hello, who wouldn't pick me if I had 70 feet of hair

2) When I'm stuck out in the cold hard winter, I can wrap myself up in my own hair :D

3) If I'm out of make up brushes, I can just use my own hair !

4) I can use it to suffocate people I hate :) Who doesn't wanna kill with hair ?

5) I can camouflage myself ! I'll just wrap my hair around myself and I look like a haystack!

6) I can run around nude and still people can't see nothing cos I have too much hair :D

7) I can use it as a padding when I fall, so much hair can soften the landing :D

8) I can play skipping rope with my own hair! Oh gosh that'd be cool.

9) I can make my own violin bow! What's the need of horse hair when I have mine!

10) I'd go scare people at night with a long white dress, scrape their window panes and they turn around and see a massive bomb of hair flying in the wind !

What bout you?

WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF YOU HAD A MASSIVE HEAD OF HAIR :)

No comments: