Sunday, 21 November 2010

lambat lah maaf

The painting of the set for Grease The Musical has begun. Talented artists and skilled painters come from far and wide *koff* different classrooms *koff* to help put together the juke box, the school lockers, the bricks and the backdrop :)

So I have not been blogging as regularly as I used to. WHY!?

Reason 1
I don't blog on Friday & Saturday's normally because I don't have access to Internet as I normally spend my nights at a friend's place

Reason 2
I have assignments baby assignments.
I sound like a college student

ANYWAY. 
I try my best to update as often. but normally I compile the weekend in to one single post. I only realised I haven't been blogging much thanks to Mich Loh who questioned me.

I'M A HORRIBLE BLOGGER :(
Sorry lah :(

No comments: