Tuesday, 9 November 2010

Stressball

With the French & Irish test coming up, I know I'm supposed to be revising tons as I'm the one with the least experience in probably the entire year. Hello, all I know is Malay and English and shamefully I know next to zilch about Chinese. 

Whereas I'm concentrating on the other assignments, mostly mini company. I'm actually getting sick of Adobe Illustrator. Don't take it that way, I absolutely love doing it but at the same time it's frustrating when the laptop hangs and your stomach turns inside out hoping that you saved your work.

Ironically when it comes to Solidworks engineering, I'm a walking disaster. How can I know the ways to operate Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator and be absolutely CLUELESS when it comes to Solidworks. Gosh, I hope my project actually works out. Basically it's an engineering program that requires designing your product. Oh man it's horrible.

HORRIBLE I TELL YOU.
ABSOLUTELY
ANNOYINGLY
HORRIBLE.


P.s. 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY FATSO JESSICA HWANG WHO DIDN'T PICK UP MY CALL EVEN THOUGH I CALLED YOU AND YOU THOUGHT I WAS SOME WEIRD FOREIGN NUMBER.

No comments: