Thursday, 2 December 2010

A change of taste

I HAVE CHANGED MY BLOGSKIN WOOOOO.
First time I've had such a WHITE skin with the whole cartoony effect thing.
My eyes grew sore looking at my old design so here's a new one!
Background is taken from Blogger but I did the header :)

Anyway I'm extremely late about this one, and I've already wished you earlier anyway but here we go again

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIM ZHIYING :)

as well as my childhood buddy since we were 7

ALVIN ONG TZE LOON 

also known as, big head small body's brother!!

Sorry, I'm too lazy to go on and on about you guys, you know the typical birthday post? Too bad you guys are the end of the month babies, I got sick of posting birthday posts. Gah. Oh yeah their birthdays are on 30th November.

CAN YOU BELIEVE IT'S ALREADY 1ST DECEMBER!?!?!?!?
CHRISTMAS IS IN 24 DAYS TIME!!
RACHEL CHANG COUSINKU IS COMING IN 15 DAYS TIME YEAH!

Random statement.
Used up about 13 euro calling Jonathan Ho Hee Weng today. that's about..RM50? He did the same as well. Talking 2 hours about pure nonsense. Such a stress reliever :D

1 comment:

Mr Lonely said...

nice blog... have a view of my blog when free.. http://www.lonelyreload.blogspot.com .. do leave me some comment / guide if can.. if interested can follow my blog...