Wednesday, 1 December 2010

Cone Of Shame

A great way to start your morning is by having a good laugh. It's healthy! And it's true!

Wikipedia : laughter causes the dilatation of the inner lining of blood vessels, the endothelium, and increases blood flow

Anyway I got my dose of laughter when the first thing my eyes laid on when i stepped out of the house was 
THE CONE OF SHAME

All those who are having multiple question marks floating over your head right now, 
GO AND WATCH UP NOW!
All those who just had a small laugh, good for you :D The known cone of shame for dogs :) The poor dog was running up and down the road with its head hung in shame.

My work at The Greene Room (Hairdressers) has begun as of yesterday. Those who know me, I like to snip my own hair (well, it's cause I can save money) But obviously I'm not a professional and do make mistakes. 

Sean (one of the hairdressers) gave me a free wash, cut & blow! Something I didn't know I signed up for when I decided to have my work experience here.

What is work experience?
Basically instead of going to school, I have to work. It's a programme run at school to expose us to the real world and at the same time, give us experience.

Do we get paid?
That I have no idea. But I highly doubt it. 

No comments: