Monday, 13 December 2010

Easy Pascal.


Rapunzel : A Tangled Tale
A movie I won tickets to ages ago except the cinema was across the sea and I gave it to Jacqueline to enjoy. As movies have always been one of my favourite things to do on the weekend or whenever, I don't intend to stop doing so just because it costs a bomb to go to the cinema here.

So, the internet's my substitute, and a splendid one too.

After watching this movie, I have a certain longing to have a pet Chameleon.


Easy A
A modern version of the scarlet letter except this time, she never ever actually execute the things she was rumoured to have done. Definitely a really interesting movie :) Give it a big thumbs up!

Not to forget Dan from Gossip Girl's in it as well :)

It's midnight and I still can't sleep, school begins tomorrow as well.
Oh no.

No comments: