Saturday, 25 December 2010

Filipino Christmas Party 10

Attended the Shannon Community Filipino Christmas Party and yes I know I'm not Filipino but I'm the only non-Filipino..that looks like a Filipino! HAHA. 

There were a few others like a lost German, two Polish and a new Moroccan :D

But other than that, yeap ALL FILIPINOS. And it was so awesome :) I felt as if I was one Haha!

The photo shows the lost German!
We went back to our kiddy days and played Musical Chairs which explains the photo of the lost German losing to a girl for the last chair ! He claims that he LET her win. It's all lies Sven and we know that :P

Best part was, 

WE WON PRIZES TOOOO!


There were live performances and one of em'  was the Kid Band which shocked me. Little kids, some of them aged 9 were in their own band and ALL of them are under 12.  I know some of them personally even..as I teach them piano Haha!

THEY WERE SO AWESOME :D

Aside from the food, the best part was DEFINITELY...

THE BOUNCY CASTLE.

The little kid in all of us just came out and we started trampling over all the kids and almost punctured the entire castle. There's just something about bouncy castles. The joy, the bounciness, the ability to make your friends fall over !

It was definitely a fun time there! I even got to play piano for all their Tagalog songs. That was an experience alright.


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

So you had a nice time. Well thats just great. Mind yourself some are not all what they appear to be. There are even some who place themselves in upper class. There are others who will ruin and distroy a family no matter how old sick or weak. No compassion just distroy for pure selfish greed in the philippines.

Anonymous said...

That german is seeing a filipino who is married in shannon She gets up real early to go to work. But is infact meeting him for 1 hour of serious fun. Poor boy she is an expert in borrowing a little here a little there.

a.c.e. said...

what's your problem seriously ? If you want to bad mouth other people why are you so scared to even state your name?

Anonymous said...

No problem at all with the truth. As for me my name? My name is hurt beyond repair, absolute fear for my family. Knowing what no limits pain and suffering one filippino lady in shannon can cause. No angel is an under staitement. Anyhow sorry for bothering the blog. Best of luck i will no longer bother with it.

Sven Kuhs said...

hahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!



hahahahahahahahahahaha oh man that is brilliant!! :D
so minas married?? she gets up real early for work??
ehh i think someone has some issues!! XD

this is that german btw.....

Mina said...

im the girl with the german! What the heck are you saying? Im not married or go to work. Im still in secondary school... Your scared to say your name? Then tell us the name of the filipino girl in shannon that ruin your family? Im really curious to find out. If you say that this girl ruined ur family....havent u thought about what your doing to my life? Your starting rumors about me? Thats low.... I suggest you get some serious help..

Anonymous said...

Ok enough allready. We can so easily get germans mixed up they all look so common and the same. Whoops! Mina sorry now good luck and enjoy he appears to be a nice boy and good humered. If only i was 5 years older. Serious help, nup not me. Afterall i help so many people who come to me for serious help My family? nup wrong again Name the filippino not a chance she could be any one in shannon. Now excuse me. This issue is now closed. Godbless and best of luck with everything in life.

Mina said...

I think since youve already accused me and the german u might aswell name this filipino. why are you so scared to tell us her name? You dont have to say your name. just tell us her name. theres not many filipinos in shannon so i wanna know who it is.. for all i know it could be one of my frends and youd be doing me a favour if you told me.. im asking nicely so please tell us her name.

Anonymous said...

sorry ako ay hindi. i takot para sa aking kaibigan

Mina said...

stop using google translate it makes u sound like a dumbass...why are u so scared? Like seriously...