Wednesday, 8 December 2010

Friemily !

Those who have Facebook, you will know of the "Family" section where you able to list down who are your family members and now as Facebook upgrades, you can even put your cousins, aunts, uncles, nephews........you get the point, your 
extended family.

But what I've noticed is that some people would add their close friends as a "brother" or a "sister". Some may put 1 or 2 and that would be understandable. Whereas others would flood their Family list up to 50 people and only 5 of them would be blood related.

I too have come across "requests" to add some of my friends into my family list and if I were to refuse, my friend would probably turn away hurt by my reaction.

It's not that I don't like you, it's just you're not Blood related to me.

SO I HAVE THOUGHT OF A SOLUTION!

FRIEMILY!
Definition : Friends who are like family to you.

I added a new list to my profile. Adding the list doesn't require your friend to accept or ignore. So it's more like what YOU feel towards your friend.

For example : I might find XYZ as a part of my Friemily but XYZ might not have mutual feelings.
Thus, no one gets hurt :D ! 

This is what happens when you get really bored :).

WASN'T THIS IDEA JUST FRIEMTASTIC 

1 comment:

Vox said...

Yes, it's Frientastic! Lol