Monday, 27 December 2010

MEMBELI-BELAH SPREEEE

2 days after Christmas and bam all the red signs came up. 

SALE SALE SALE SALE SALE SALE SALE.

So, mum, Aunty Salvee & I headed down to Limerick to shop shop shop! And really there were dresses for 3euro and things just went really cheap! Even all the famous brands had their prices marked way down. I heard that people camped outside Next and it's totally empty now. hahah!


Best part of all, I didn't spend a cent of my own cash. Thanks to my Christmas present from Mark, Paul & Michael I had gift card money to spend! Best part that it was basically usable in almost every store I went into! Aunty Salvee gave me an extra 10 to spend as well as a Christmas present!

Spent 36 in total on a 
blouse, skort, earrings, eyeliner, eyeshadow, mascara, hairclips and a hand bag !

YEAHHHHH. 
shop shop shop shop shop shop.

P.s. skort isn't a spelling error.

No comments: