Thursday, 16 December 2010

The past haunts in a good way

I was talking to Fadil and he asked me

"Audrey, do you have the photos when we were 12? "
...okay fine not exactly like that. it was more like
"eh Audrey, kao ada gambar masa kita kecik tak?

So then I thought bout it..Oh yeah all the photos on facebook are only after the year 2007 once I got a digital camera.. but what about all those ancient film photos?

So yeah, I went to search through my photo albums and began snapping. Since I don't have a scanner over here I had to try and angle the photo at an appropriate angle without the reflective light.

But soon I got lazy and just snapped anyhow. Photos range from 2001 - 2006. That's when I was 7-12. It's actually hilarious seeing how everyone has grown matured, gotten taller, more spots on the face, more fats here and there, or how some people just went from Doraemon size to a pencil :)

I can't believe that was me when I was 12
I NEVER REALLY CHANGED DID I ?
Same height
Same face
Fats were the only thing that were added on
Oh yeah, and tons of pimples too.

Nah, I changed vastly. Not physically I suppose, but my brain definitely grew 29385 times its size.

If you think you might be amongst the photos
Go to 

HELP ME TAG THE HUMONGOUS GROUP PHOTOS
I'm too lazy to do so.

No comments: