Monday, 13 December 2010

So much for Re:Union

Acts Church Revolution Conference Reunion Malaysia 2011 
That was one event on my list that I was looking forward to you know? This time, the reunion word meant alot to me because it really would be a reunion, after a whole year of being away.

To my disappointment..It looks like 
I will not be able to make it.
As it has been scheduled to be held from June 2 - 4 in the year 2011 and my school term only ends on June 2, obviously I will not be able to make it.

Those who are able to go, you better be grateful you actually can.

Thanks Wei Yng and Kah Tsin who cheered me up unknowingly. 
Thank God for skype and the newly updated group video calling! This time I was able to hear their voices as well as their faces!

Was great having my dinner together with Kah Tsin who was gobbling down maggi mee and french fries at
  3 in the morning.

No comments: