Wednesday, 19 January 2011

Did ya' know? Did ya' know?

Did ya' know? Did ya know today was the 2nd time I coached the little ones in Ballina Primary School how to play spikeball? 
Did ya' know? Did ya know my camera got smashed by one of them volleyballs?
Did ya' know? Did ya know today's temperature plummeted back down to -1°?
Did ya' know? Did ya know I had guitar class today and I sounded like dying cat?
Did ya' know? Did ya know that in Icons today I yawned countless times thanks to learning about history?

Did ya' know? Did ya know that we took an AIB bank photo today?
Did ya' know? Did ya know I have no idea what I ate from dinner cos I don't know what it's called?
Did ya' know? Did ya know why I put this whole blog post in question form?
Did ya' know? Did ya know this was how I was annoyed by a certain someone the whole day?
Did ya' know? Did ya' know that's why I feel like doing it to you guys now ! 
Did ya' know? Did ya' know who to blame for this?

Did ya' know? 
Did ya' know? 
His name is Yap Ken-Ji ?


No comments: