Friday, 21 January 2011

Facebook frenzy

Facebook has come up with yet another intriguing tool. Maybe to most people it's just another boring thing but for me, I have a fetish towards filling up forms. HAHAH. 

Now we not only get to include what school we studied in, but even what CLASS we were in and now even include 
WHO WAS IN THE CLASS!!

I really forgot who's in 1 & 2 Empati. Best part is some people on facebook put nicknames and I don't know what your stupid nickname is on facebook! If you were in my classes before. of if you remember who else was in..

LEAVE A MESSAGE IN MY CBOX!

Imagine when you're like 83 and rotting away and suddenly you think back.. " the good old days when I was 16 when I was pretty and unwrinkly..I wonder how my classmates look now!" I can just go on Facebook and go HAH I'M NOT THE ONLY WRINKLY ONE NOW!

Imagine that.

1 comment:

Ricky said...

Meeeeee