Thursday, 3 February 2011

GONG XI GONG XI.



DONG DONG CHIANG!!!
GONG XI FA CAI
KONG HEI FATT CHOY
XIN NIAN KUAI LE
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!

It's chinese new year and it's the year of the 
WABBIT.

Okay all the highlighted words in this post shall be in RED so it'll be very ONG.

So yes my first Chinese New Year without yee sang(dish with loads of nonsense), no pai nian (collecting angpao from house to house), no family reunion, no bucketfuls of unhealthy munchies, oh the prawn rolls!! And no fireworks in the sky.

But I DO have one lantern hanging in my house
and I DO have my mummy over here
and I DO have some angpao!

Two angpao packets both having 20 euro inside.
Thanks Mum & Uncle Mike :)

1) First time getting 2 angpao packets in a year
2) First time getting angpao in euro
3) First time getting coins in my angpao packet

WELL....if I converted it, it would be
40euro = RM160

So it's not that bad after all ? hahaha
First day of Chinese New Year and I began it by scrubbing my toilet bowl.
*cleaning your house on the 1st day of CNY symbolises sweeping out all the prosperity*
Hahahahahah I'm so rebellious aren't I ?

No comments: