Tuesday, 8 February 2011

HEEEEEEppy birthday Keith keith keithhh


KEITH YONG SOON KEAT

Of all people I wonder why I got close to YOU.
I was ten, naive and stupid.
For some reason I became your friend through an online game.
Most people would have said
'making friends with an unknown guy that is 4 years older than you = extremely idiotic'
But for some retarded reason, I trusted you.

I can't believe for the past 7 years you were like my stupid irritating brother that drove me around.
I can't believe that I entrusted my life in your hands in your car (Which crashed :P)
And now you're 21 and i'm 17 
OMG I CAN DRIVE NOW HAHAHAHAHA 

Get a bucket ready.
I love you banyak-banyak! 
Prepare to be my friend forever and ever Amen. If we were able to click just by seeing each other online don't you dare imagine our friendship to die just because we're across the seas :)
-okay you can go puke now-
Happy birthday Katey !

No comments: