Tuesday, 1 February 2011

Plastered

Had to pin all my fringe back (cringes) because we had to plaster our faces in art today!! As for our Art project we will be having our own mask which will be stuck on to a canvas and well, decorated to the extreme. But before doing all that,

WE GOTTA MAKE OUR MASKS! 

1) drown your face in Vaseline to prevent the plaster from ripping out your eyebrows
2) plaster on tons of em plaster
3) PULL IT OUT AND BAM YOU GOT YOUR MASK!

drowning my face in Vaseline felt so gross and slimy but thrilling at the same time.
Atleast my eyebrows weren't ripped out as if they weren't already evaporated enough :)

And guess who just got her learners permit?

People from Malaysia. this ain't no license okay.
This just enables me to start learning how to drive.
I know, they have to get that here to learn how to drive.

Watch out all ye citizens. Treasure your lives. There's another psycho coming on the road :)

No comments: