Tuesday, 21 June 2011

The Chiaster.

Slept with the bimbo and talked till like four in the morning. woke up several times throughout the "night" due to annoying phone calls and incoming messages. Due to our utmost laziness we officially woke up at like 2.30 in the afternoon. To make it worse, we took another hour of doing nothing before we headed out for a bite.

We went to the same place I went last time I sleptover at Chia's. Some Chinese place with the most delicious food in the world! Although the prices were rather "beautiful" the food definitely made up for it.

Chia treated me to this avocado filled crunchy deep fried thing. No idea what it's called but boy was it awesome!

It was so yummy. I ate as if I had such a "holey" mouth. bits of the crunchy bits started flying in all directions!
Both of us ordered the set that came with fried noodles, soup, and the best part of the set was..

XIU LONG BAO!!!!
minced pork swimming in its own fatty soup enclosed in a thin dumpling layer. The best thing on earth.
I BURST TWO OF MINE AND ALL THE SOUP STARTED FLYING OUT :(
My heart shattered into a million pieces. You know how sad that was ?

Headed to 1 Utama and walked aimlessly into every store not purchasing a single thing. More like making fun of some books in MPH. Thanks Chia Sing for the awesome memorable sleepover with you. 
Thanks Daniel as well for bringing me to Prayer Service on such short notice :) It's your fault for living near Chia Sing. 

daniel yoong my new bimbo!

No comments: