Sunday, 24 July 2011

Pei Yi's visit

As Pei Yi was nearby in Bristol finishing up her studies, mum invited her over to Ireland for a few days and here she is! I haven't been updating my blog much lately because basically I'm with her when I wake up till I go to bed :) 

Touring around the area sniffing the fresh buns and more around the town. Tasting a little of this and a little of that...well more like gobbling it all down but oh nevermind :)

And in the first time in my life, sheep actually CAME to me. 
Abnormal sheep I say, abnormal weird distorted sheep.
Typical sheep would run away at the sound of a rustle but oh no, when you hold a packet of biscuits they just come running at you baa-ing away.

Oh before I forget, I just got a new Blackberry Curve 8520 in White.
Oh yes white! Carefully covered by a aqua blue silicon cover with a screen protector to save it from the wrath of Audrey's clumsiness.

So I now have Whats App, Ping chat and goodness knows what other Apps.
So humans in Malaysia, let me know if you have them!
Give me your BB pins as well :)

No comments: