Saturday, 27 August 2011

Greasy!

Together with mum, Uncle Mike and Mark we made a trip down to Dublin but stopped at Kildare Village. What shocked me was I felt I wasn't even in Ireland any longer! The buildings were all different and so were the whole plan of the town.

Every shop there was branded such as Juicy Couture, Quiksilver,  DKNY, Hugo Boss and so much more but the sales were mad!

For the first time in my life I finally laid my hands on one of these vintage handbags which normally cost a bomb but due to crazy sales the prices dropped from 80 euro to 30 ! That's the price of a normal unbranded handbag over here. 

Shopping is so therapeutic :]

SUSHI!!!!!!!!!!!
It was utterly mouthwatering beautifully presented in a shape of a butterfly. 
One euro per piece but oh boy was it worth it. dipped into soy sauce and it was pretty fresh and well made. Why is sushi only available in Dublin. Too scrumptious for words.

When the clock struck half five we headed to the Grand Canal Theatre in Dublin to catch

GREASE !!!!

As I had done the play with my school last year I memorised every single song and had to restrain myself from singing. Although at times I just had to go 

shoo bop shoo wadda wadda yipitty boom de boom!

I had the honour of watching Mary Byrnes finalist of The X Factor star as the teen angel. She was magnificent!


The musical was STUPENDOUS. Loved it so much. One of my favourites!
Probably since I know inside out :]

No comments: