Thursday, 1 September 2011

Where's the music ?

It's been several days since school began and yet our music teacher has yet to arrive.
Miss Glass's not teaching us
Miss Ryan is on maternity leave
Who are we left to have?
As if I don't already get a free class everyday due to my exemption from Irish.
I want to start music already! That was one of my favourites from my list!

Managed to finally call Ken-Ji to wish him happy birthday before I was too late. One hour late and I would have had to say happy BELATED.

Was a retarded phone call though. The minute he said hello Audrey a bunch of nonsensical voices started echoing in the background

"HEYYYYYY" - super damien voice
"hi audrey hi audrey hi audrey hi audrey (for the whole 3 minutes) " - the donkey daniel yoong.

Hope you guys had an amazing time :]

THE FEEL OF CONQUERING AN ACCOUNT'S QUESTION IS HEAVEN. 

No comments: