Wednesday, 7 September 2011

X-Rayed

What do you do when you're in your second week of school?
You know, 
What most people do.

SKIP SCHOOL!

Headed down to Barringtons Hospital in Limerick to get my teeth finally x-rayed.
As I found out my wisdom teeth were growing incorrectly, the dentist had to find out exactly HOW incorrectly.

So, me being a x-ray virgin, had no clue what I was supposed to do. I put on this jacket of some sort, was required to remove my earrings, all four pairs HAHA. and had to bite on some sort of plastic thing and soon it started revolving around my head. 

So, the deal's done, I've found out both my wisdom teeth are HORIZONTAL. Yay. 
October 27, my dooms day. removal of wisdom teeth in waiting.

Spent the remaining day together with Uncle Mike. Walked through Limerick City, had lunch, bought some school books (yet again) and just went hopping from one store to another. And that's when I saw the awesome sign at BB's cafe.

BUY 1 MUFFIN FREE 1 MUFFIN!!

[runs into the store salivating]

No comments: